Today This guide will show you step by step how to install Gallifrey Kodi Addon on 19.4 matrix for Amazon Firestick 2022.
Gallifrey is a video add-on for Kodi that comes from The Crew Repo. If you want to install Gallifrey on Kodi 19.4, follow the steps below. Just follow the steps outlined below.
In some countries, ISPs (internet service providers) will prevent or restrict access to this addon. This problem will be resolved by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN will help you PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET by preventing your internet provider from seeing what you are accessing online and preventing an ISP from blocking Kodi Addons. NordVPN is a good VPN service that has many great features and is well-liked by the Kodi community. We provide exclusive NordVPN discounts.
First, you must install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you don’t know how to install Kodi on a firestick, read this post about How to Install Kodi on a Firestick. After installing Kodi, follow these steps.
Gallifrey Kodi Addon Installation Guide for Kodi 19.4
– HOME > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources
– Return to your Home Screen – Click the Settings button
– Choose File Manager – Add Source.
– Select Name – Type https://team-crew.github.io/ in the top box
– Type crew into the bottom box > Click OK.
– Return to the Home screen and select Add-ons.
– Select the add-on browser.
– Choose Install from the zip file > (Click YES Button to the warning)
– Select crew
– Choose repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip.
– Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
– Select Install from a repository.
– Select The Crew Repo – Select Video Add-Ons
– Select Gallifrey – Install – Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification to be installed and ready to use
Return to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons to open and access the Addon. – Video Add-ons
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: firestickzone does not verify whether apps, services, or websites have the proper licencing for the media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or resell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each individual is solely responsible for the media accessed, which should only contain works that are not protected by copyright. The mentioned applications, add-ons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or managed by firestickzone.
Is Gallifrey available on Kodi?
The answer is yes, Gallifrey For Kodi is available. You must first install the Kodi app on your device, followed by the Gallifrey add-on.
Do I need a VPN to use the Gallifrey Kodi Addon?
When using this or any other addon, we always recommend using a VPN, such as NordVPN, to help you stay anonymous and safe online.