Table of Contents
How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon 2023 On Kodi 19.5 Matrix
The instructions for how to install Crew on Kodi are provided below. Because this is a third-party add-on, please do not ask questions about it in the official Kodi forums.
Crew add-on Kodi is a Kodi video addon from The Crew Repository
- Movies, TV shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids, And More.
In some countries, the ISPs (internet service providers) will be blocking this Build by preventing or restricting access. This issue will solve by uses a VPN (Virtual Private Network). By using a good VPN, it’ll help you PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET by stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online & stop an ISP from blocking Kodi Builds. NordVPN is a good VPN service suggested to you by many great features & is respected by the Kodi community. We offer you exclusive discounts for NordVPN.
*kodifiretvstick.satstorm.com has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. kodifiretvstick.satstorm.com is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Crew Add-on Screenshot:
Location Source Name: The Crew Repo Source URL: https://team-crew.github.io
Guide for installing the Crew Addon On Kodi.
If you want To Install Crew On Kodi. Just Follow The Mentioned Steps Below.
– HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Be sure to set Unknown Sources to On and Update Official Add-ons from Any Repository for future updates.
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
https://team-crew.github.io/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type The Crew Repo (should already be there) then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Yes when you receive zip popup warning
- Select The Crew Repo
- Select repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Now select Install from repository
- Select The Crew Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select The Crew
- Select Install
- The addon will now download
- Open the add-on and enjoy the content it provides
I hope you enjoyed reading How To Install Crew Kodi Addon 2023 on Kodi 19.5 Matrix. so I’ve written another post for you called How To Install Homelander kodi Addon on Firestick/Android This is also a great addon for Kodi addons lovers. Don’t forget to check out this post as well.
why is Kodi addons not working?
The reason Kodi addons are not working is that you are running an old version of Kodi, and the developer has stopped updating their addon. Add-ons may also stop working if you have disabled the media player’s ability to access your location, or if it is running in a virtual environment (such as on a VPS).
how to uninstall Kodi addons?
Go to the main menu of Kodi
Click on Add-ons
Click on My Add-ons
Click on the Addon you want to uninstall.
Click on Uninstall from the given options
Now, your addon is Successfully Uninstall
Do I have to use VPN when using Crew Addon?
- We always recommend using a VPN like NordVPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online when using this Addon or any other Addons.