The instructions for installing the BBC iPlayer WWW Kodi Addon are provided below. Because this is a third-party add-on, please do not ask questions about it in the official Kodi forums.
BBC iPlayer WWW Addon is a Kodi video Addon from the Official Kodi Add-On Repository
(Note: You can access this Addon only in UK, if you are outside UK then you must have VPN installed on your device to get access to this Addon)
- Channel Highlights, Most Popular, Programme List A-Z, Watch Live, UHD Trial Channels, Watchling, Search, and much more.
In some countries, the ISPs (internet service providers) will be blocking this addon by preventing or restricting access. This issue will solve by uses a VPN (Virtual Private Network). By using a good VPN, it’ll help you PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET by stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online & stopping an ISP from blocking Kodi Addons.NordVPN is a good VPN service suggested to you by many great features & is respected by the Kodi community. We offer you exclusive discounts for NordVPN.
How to Install BBC iPlayer WWW Kodi Addon on Kodi:
- Open Kodi 19.4 Matrix
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select System
- Hover over Add-ons in the left-hand menu and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Select Yes
- Click back on your remote/keyboard
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-On Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select BBC iPlayer WWW
- Select Install
- Select OK
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
Do I have to use VPN when using the BBC iPlayer WWW addon?
- We always recommend using a VPN like NordVPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online when using this addon or any other addons.