Black Lightning is a Kodi video Add-on that you can install on your Kodi with the help of Narcacist Wizard Repository. Inside This Kodi Addon you get to see many categories such as, General Search, Search History, Last Link Played, One Click Collection, Movies By Scraper, TV Shows By Scraper, Trakt World Free Account, etc… In Black Lightning, you get 2 types of content, one with free links and the other with premium content from Real Debrid.
How To Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon 2022
- First of all open Kodi on your device.
- After that go to the settings of Kodi.
- then select system.
- Scroll down and select Add-ons.
- On the right side you will see Unknown Sources written, enable it and as soon as you enable it, a popup will come, so here you have to select Yes in it.
- Now go to the home screen of Kodi.
- After that go to Settings again and select File Manager.
- After going to File Manager, select Add Source.
- After that, you will see <None> written, select it.
- Above you will see a box, select it and write this URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- Below you will see a box, select it and write this name: Narcacist Repo.
- After typing the URL and name, you will see OK written below, click it.
- Then go to the home screen, scroll down and select the add-ons menu written on the left side.
- After that you will see the add-ons package installer in the top left, select it
- Now scroll down and select Install from zip file, As soon as you select it, you will see a popup if you are using Kodi 19 Matrix Select Yes here.
- Then you have to select the file written as Narcacist Repo
- After that select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- After waiting 2 – 3 minutes, you will see a popup like the repo has been installed
- After this, the Install from repository will appear, select it
- Then scroll down and select the Narcacist wizard repository and select Video add-ons
- Then scroll down and select the file written Black Lightning and click on Install
In this easy way, you can install the black lightning Kodi addon inside your Kodi. I hope you liked this method, share this post on your social media and help others to install this add-on.