How To Install The iFlix Kodi Addon 2023 On Kodi 19 Matrix
Installing the iFlix Kodi addon on Kodi 19.5 is a simple process that allows you to access a wide range of movies and TV shows through your Kodi media center. In this post, we will provide a detailed guide on how to install the iFlix Kodi addon on Kodi 19.5.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that the iFlix Kodi addon is not an official Kodi addon. This means that it is not supported by the Kodi team and may be subject to changing availability. However, the iFlix Kodi addon is widely used and is generally considered to be a reliable source for streaming content.
How To Add iFlix To Kodi 19
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try NordVPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Here’s a guide on how to install iFlix Kodi addon on Kodi 19.5:
- Launch Kodi and click on the Settings icon (gear icon) on the top left corner of the home screen.
- From the Settings menu, select File Manager.
- In the File Manager menu, click on Add Source and then select None.
- A pop-up window will appear. In the text field, enter the URL for the iFlix Kodi addon repository: https://oneplayhd.com/oneplay/
- Click on the OK button to close the pop-up window.
- In the Add File Source window, enter a name for the repository (e.g., “Oneplay Repo“) and then click on the OK button.
- Now that you have added the iFlix Kodi addon repository to your Kodi media center, it’s time to install the addon itself. Return to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the package installer icon (open box icon) in the top left corner of the screen.
- From the pop-up menu, select Install from zip file.
- Select the repository that you added in step 6 (e.g., “Oneplay Repo“) from the list of options.
- Scroll down the list and select the One.repo-1.07.zip file.
- Wait for the repository to install. You will see a notification message when the installation is complete.
- Return to the Add-ons menu and click on the Install from repository option.
- From the list of repositories, select Repositorio: Oneplay.
- Scroll down the list of add-ons and select iFlix.
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the iFlix Kodi addon to install. You will see a notification message when the installation is complete.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the iFlix icon to launch the addon.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the iFlix Kodi addon on Kodi 19.5. You can now access a wide range of movies and TV shows through your Kodi media center.
We hope this guide was helpful in installing the iFlix Kodi addon on Kodi 19.5. If you have any questions or run into any issues during the installation process, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.