This tutorial will show you How to Install Otaku Kodi Addon. We will do our best to ensure that you understand this Tutorial easily.
Table of Contents
What is Otaku addon?
Otaku is a Kodi video addon from Hooty’s Repository. It is an Anime Kodi addon, Inside this addon, you get to watch Anime Movies and TV Shows. This add-on has multiple sections including Search, Anime Calendar, Latest, Latest-English Dubbed, Trending Now, Popular This Season, and more!…
In some countries, the ISPs (internet service providers) will be blocking this addon by preventing or restricting access. This issue will solve by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network). By using a good VPN, it’ll help you PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET by stopping your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online & stop an ISP from blocking Kodi Addons.NordVPN is a good VPN service suggested to you by many great features & is respected by the Kodi community. We offer you exclusive discounts for NordVPN.
Installation Guide: How to Install Otaku on Kodi 2022
If you want To Install Otaku Kodi 19.4 On firestick. Just Follow The Mentioned Steps Below.
Enable Unknown sources On Kodi 19.4 Matrix
- First of all open Kodi 19.4 Matrix on your Firestick
- Then click on the Settings gear icon
- Then choose System
- Then click on Add-ons
- Then click on “Unknown sources” and enable
- Then here you will see a warning popup with a Yes and No button in your display, just click on the “Yes” button here.
Check Out Other Best Kodi Addons
*kodifiretvstick.satstorm.com has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. kodifiretvstick.satstorm.com is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How To Add Otaku addon 2022
- Open Kodi 19 Matrix
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://goldenfreddy0703.github.io/repository.hooty and select OK
- Underline the box marked Enter a name for this media source.
- Type repository.hooty < then click OK
- Click back on your remote/keyboard
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap it Yes if using Kodi 19 Matrix+
- Select repository.hooty
- Select repository.hooty-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Hooty’s Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Otaku
- Select Install
- Select OK
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
Video Tutorial: Steps to Install Otaku Addon on Kodi
Conclusion: How To Install Otaku Kodi Addon
I hope you found this post on How to Install Otaku Kodi Addon useful. If you answered no, you can ask any question about this article in the contact forum section. And if you answered yes, please help us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
Can you get Otaku on Kodi 2022?
The answer is yes, you can get Otaku For Kodi in 2022. You will need to download the Kodi app on your device and then install the add-on for Otaku.
Do you Have to use VPN when using the Otaku?
- We always recommend using a VPN like NordVPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online when using this addon or any other add-ons.