The Seren Kodi add-on is a popular streaming plugin that allows you to access a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, and live TV. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install the Seren Kodi add-on:
Step To Install Seren Kodi Addon On Kodi 19.5 Matrix
- Open Kodi and click on the “Settings” icon, which looks like a gear.
- Click on “System” and then select “Add-ons” from the left menu.
- Click on the “Turn on Unknown sources” option to allow the installation of third-party add-ons.
- Click on “Yes” to confirm that you want to turn on unknown sources.
- Go back to the main Kodi screen and click on the “Settings” icon again.
- Select “File Manager” from the list of options.
- Click on “Add source” and then click on the <None> option.
- Type in the following URL: https://nixgates.github.io/packages and click on “OK”.
- Enter a name for the source, such as “Nixgates” and click on “OK”.
- Go back to the main Kodi screen and click on the “Add-ons” menu.
- Click on the “Install from zip file” option.
- Select the “Nixgates” source that you just added and click on “Repo.Nixgates.zip”.
- Wait for the repository to install and then click on the “Install from repository” option.
- Select the “Nixgates Repo” and then click on “Video add-ons”.
- Scroll down and find the “Seren” add-on, then click on it to open the installation page.
- Click on the “Install” button to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the Seren add-on to install, then click on the “Open” button to launch it.
You should now have the Seren Kodi add-on installed and ready to use. Enjoy!